Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am not sure of this whole blogging thing...


Hey World!
So here I go with my first blog and post! I wanted to start this to share my life with the various health issues/problems I have to deal with daily...some of these health issues I have had since birth and some my team of doctors are still trying to diagnosis! Some post will be me having bad days struggling though my symptoms and frustrations, and there will be the wonderful days or great break through! I will also talk about juicing and other non-traditional treatments as well as traditional. I am sure I will write about other things that have and or are happening in my life...hope this blog will  be an encouragement, or give you new ideas and treatments, as well as showing you that there is someone traveling with you on this journey.   Maybe it can help you with someone you know that is going through this or some other health issue.....Please feel free to ask me questions and as well leave your own comments about your journey. Thanks for sharing! 

Here's to Good Health and Future Posts!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment